Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holy Crap I'm still Alive

Yes I'm still alive and finally updating this thing. I've been keeping a written journal since march 18th, 2009 and haven't missed a day. Maybe someday I'll transcribe it on here. Well just to update you all. I'm still unemployed and broke and being sued for an accident that was the other party's fault according to every person in their right mind who has viewed the evidence. Oh yeah and the other party are illegal immigrants. I swear that INS or whatever the agency is these days should be there at the courthouse IF this thing goes to trial (my lawyer doesn't think it will) so they can be deported. I have no problem if you come into this country legally. At the very least know the Fucking language and know the laws. okay rant over. How are all of you?

No comments: