Monday, December 8, 2008

layers

LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Jemmy
* Birthday (month, day): November 3
* Birthplace: Orange, CA
* Current location: Santa Ana, Ca
* Eye color: Blue/green
* Hair color: red/blond/auburn?
* Height: 5′11"
* Righty or lefty: lefty
* Zodiac sign: Scorpio

LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: Scots, Irish, welsh, Hopi
* The shoes you wore today: Docs
* Your weakness: my son
* Your fears: ask me later
* Your perfect pizza: garlic sauce, chicken, bacon, green onions, lots of cheese, tomatos, or an everything chicago style
* Goals you’d like to achieve: go back to college and get my degree
* Your first waking thoughts: It's a new day
* Your best physical feature: My smile and my eyes
* Your most missed memory: If I don't remember it then maybe it's not missed? I dunno

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: Not anymore
* Cuss: I'm trying to cut down
* Sing: yes
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I have
* Did you go to college: I did, and want to go again
* Liked high school: sometimes
* Want to get/stay married: yes
* Believe in yourself: yes I do
* Think you’re attractive: Yeah
* Think you’re a health freak: nope
* Get along with your parent(s): sometimes
* Like thunderstorms: yes
* Play an instrument: Yes. not great but yes

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: yep
* Smoked: Nope
* Done a drug: Not unless you count tylenol
* Made out: no
* Gone on a date: No
* Gone to the mall: Yeah
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No, but damn near a whole box of pecan sandies
* Eaten sushi: just outside of
* Been on stage: no
* Been dumped: no
* Gone skating: no
* Gone skinny dipping: No but tempting
* Stolen Anything: no

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: nope
* Been caught “doing something”: hehe
* Been called a tease: yes actually
* Gotten beaten up: yeah I guess you could say that
* Shoplifted: nope

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: 25
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Scott, 2.5 want more but number isn't important
* Describe your dream mate: whoever God leads me to
* How do you want to die: having sex when I'm really really really old
* What did you want to be when you grow up: Archaeologist, or be in the U.S. Navy
* What country would you most like to visit: Scotland


Layer 7

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Pot (once and it sucked)
* Name a person you could trust with your life: God. but human... Gaelina
* Name a favorite CD that you own: all the music I put on my music phone
* Number of piercings: 1 sort of
* Number of tattoos: 2 and more to come
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: a few. Not sure exactly how many offhand
* Name a past experience that you regret: none

3 comments:

craftycrafter said...

you stoled my pizza

Girl Meets Needle said...

I'm totally gonna have to rip this off of you or Betty...suar

Blogspot Problogger said...

Same here!